There will be a booking sheet that will be updated live by the staff on the eptc.ws website under “Court Bookings” where you will be able to double check that your court is booked, and where you will be able to see availability of courts.
ALL Bookings will be taken during hours of operation ONLY (9am-9pm Mon-Sun) If an email request is sent after hours, the email will be responded to the following day.
Bookings will be taken 2 days in advance. Advanced Bookings will be taken by email only, this is to ensure fairness as to when the requests come in. For example, on Thursday you can book for Saturday.
Same Day Bookings
- Please call the clubhouse at 403-452-8631 and our attendant will book you in between the hours of 9am-9pm.
- If you already have an Advance Booking, you are allowed to call the day of, to book a court, regardless of any future bookings.
- Reminder that you cannot book for a later time, if you already have a court booked that day (ex. You cannot book for 3:15pm on a Wednesday, if you already have a 1:45pm court booked that same Wednesday. If there is an available court at 3:15pm you may stay and play after the completion of your 1:45pm booking, please speak with the attendant in this scenario).
Advance Day Bookings
- Please email [email protected] for all advanced booking inquiries.
- You are allowed 1 Advanced Court Booking within a 2-Day Period
- For example, as of Friday at 9am, you are allowed to book for both Saturday and Sunday, even if you have a booking on Friday later in the day.
- If you already have a court booked for Sunday, you are not allowed to advance book for Saturday and vice versa. You are however, allowed to call the clubhouse to play on Saturday, if you have a court book on Sunday as per our Same Day Bookings Procedure.
- We require both member numbers when booking a court, and both members must not, already have a court booked in advance, in order to complete the booking. Please note we will no longer hold courts with one member number moving forward. Members must have both member numbers, and they must be within the 1-Advanced court booking in a 2-Day period for the booking to be complete.
- We ask that when booking, you please provide the following details:
- First Time preference
- Second Time Preference
- Member 1 #
- Member 2 #
- Member 3 #
- Member 4 #
- Members will be emailed if they would like to rebook their rained out courts. Bookings must still fall within the 1 Advanced Booking in a 2-Day period in order to rebook. This rule will no longer be waived. With the uncertainty of the weather here in Calgary, we will continue to enforce the 2-Day Booking Policy to ensure fairness for all court bookings.
- Please ensure that you are booking with the correct member number. This is incredibly important in order for us as a club to adhere to AHS guidelines and follow the contact tracing policies put in place by AHS.
- The staff are doing their absolute best to ensure the court system is fair, and we ask that you as members please do the same. If a member is caught playing under a different member number, the booking will be altered and any advanced bookings will be cancelled and will need to be rebooked.
- Any repeat offenders will be spoken to and court booking privileges may be suspended. We are all in this together and are doing our best to ensure fairness among the entire membership.
- Please cancel any bookings as soon as you know you are unable to attend. We want to ensure that all members are getting a chance to get on the courts. If you are fifteen minutes late and have not notified us, we will open your court for other members. If the members have notified us, or one member is there waiting for their partner, they are entitled to that court.
- If there is a time you would like to play and it is full, please let us know and we will add you to the waiting list. We will respond in order that members ask, and will call you or email you if the court opens up. If we do not hear back within 20 minutes, we will call the next member on the list.
- If you would like to be added to the list we have created for members to find partners to hit with, please email [email protected] with your name, level, email and phone number.
Walk in’s will not be allowed and access will be denied.